At Waves of Wonder we believe in forming strong parent and school relationships. With open communication we can assure that the children get the most out of our programs. Parents are also encouraged to get involved in our school community. Parent participation is needed and appreciated in school activities and fundraising. We also encourage parents to practice and reinforce the Montessori Method at home in order to provide the child with a cohesive foundation for learning. Together, we continue to provide an enriching, peaceful environment in which to nurture the youngest of our community for years to come.
The School Calendar is featured and regularly updated on our home page.
Waves of Wonder offers an optional in-house lunch program. The lunches are diversified, offer a nutritional balance and are prepared fresh by our in-house chef, Mr .Guillermo.
Download a PDF of a Sample Lunch Menu of our wholesome lunches!
Waves of Wonder is a peanut-free school.
Parents, please provide the following supplies for your child’s use in the classroom.
Our School Uniform consists of a Polo with the school logo. Uniforms can be ordered through the front office.
Reminder: Uniforms are required for our students in Primary, Elementary and Middle School students.
Because we stretch, run, play, climb, work and sit on the floor, appropriate dress at WOWMS is casual. Please follow some simple guidelines when dressing your child for school.
- Any extra clothing brought into school should be labeled with your child’s name and placed in a labeled zip lock bag so that it can be easily identified.
- All children should wear sneakers or comfortable shoes for outdoor activities. These shoes must be closed toe and have a heel enclosure.
- For children who are unable to tie shoelaces, please have them wear Velcro or slip-on shoes to help expedite transitions.
- Shorts and skirts must be at mid-thigh length or longer. Skirts should have shorts underneath.
- Hats, and caps are permitted for outdoor use only.
- We also advise families to leave a set of dry clothes (including underpants, socks and shoes, pants/shorts, and a shirt) in their child’s cubby at all times in the case of soiled clothing due to rainy/muddy weather, painting, spilling, and other classroom mishaps.
Early Drop-Off & Aftercare
Academic instruction is from 8:30am to 3pm, however the school is open from 7:30am to 5:30pm offering early drop-off & aftercare.
For your convenience online tuition billing is now available (via Wave Apps software) through a secure credit card payment online.
To pay tuition, refer to the invoice emailed to you, which includes a link to securely submit a payment, as well as a detailed breakdown of charges and a total balance should you prefer to pay with a check.
Montessori Compass Login
Waves of Wonder uses the Montessori Compass program internally as a way to regularly communicate and connect with the parents.
We encourage you to regularly log into the Montessori Compass to view your child’s academic progress, teacher’s communication, classroom photos and other pertinent information.